Friday, June 19, 2009

Oh no...

So, today I am getting ready for our weekend trip to see extended family. I have been running around the house like crazy all morning because once lunchtime hits I rarely get much else done. I went out in the garage to put the dog's stuff in my car so we can drop her off at the boarder. Then I came inside and double checked my packing list and fiddled around with my big pile of stuff that we are taking with us. Very faintly I hear a little "Mommy..." It is really far away sounding, which is weird because I thought Little Guy was sitting on the couch watching cartoons. I look on the couch. No Little Guy. I call "Where are yoooooooou?"
"I here!"
"Where?"
"I HERE"
He was in the garage. You know, the place with all the dangerous tools, chemicals, and creepy crawly creatures. Poor guy, his own mother closed him out in the garage. He wasn't upset at all. His tricycle is out there, so I am pretty sure he was happily riding in circles the whole time.

Hopefully I can go the rest of the day without losing him again.

No comments:

Post a Comment