Saturday, January 24, 2009

Super Lazy Day

Today was a good day. I didn't feel like doing anything, but the one thing I wanted to get done was to go to the thrift store. So Little Guy stayed at home with his daddy, and I went out alone! I ended up making it to the thrift store and an antique store. I only got two little things, but it was a nice time by myself. One of the things that I bought was half of a really old dishcloth that was originally a sugar sack. It has "Tuesday Iron" embroidered on it with a little lady ironing. I thought it would be cute framed in my laundry room. I won't even feel bad cutting it to size since someone else already cut half of it off. I also bought a CD. Here is a word of advice to all the 12-year-olds out there. If there is a CD that your mom won't let you get, just wait, oh about 15 years or so and then you can buy it yourself for only a dollar! Good money saving tip, right? The rest of the day was spent watching a movie, playing the Wii and napping. Ahhh, it was so nice to just a have a day like today. Tomorrow is another crazy Sunday, but fortunately Robert has the weekend off from doing the sound, so we will actually sit together in church. Hope everyone is having a good wekend like we are!

1 comment: